Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 11

Today was a relaxing day. We packed up the fifth wheel for our adventure to Seward, and finished up little projects around the house. We used Photobooth on Zoe's computer to take some crazy pictures. We had a blast! Alexis was blurry in almost all of the other ones, so these are really some of the only ones where she stayed still. After that, Alexis had to return a necklace, so Zoe tested out her knee on a bike going back to wildberry products ith her. It didn't work out too well, but the two of us survived :) Alexis' favorite picture is the very last one, the one with four colors.. it is amazng ^.^ but another good one is the one where Alexis is taking up almost all of the picture and in the back, Zoe looks like she's in horrific pain:) Too funny!! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are too funny......I agree with Alexis that the last one is the best...I'll get them on to my computer so we can save them forever (awww....too cute....group hug...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the posterization shots ... the bottom left is my favorite. Posterizing and tone-line effects are my favorites ... but tone-line never works well with people ;)

    Very '70's, girls. The last shot reminds me of some art that was in a Beatles album ... can't remember ... probably the insert to Magical Mystery Tour ... ;)

    ReplyDelete